DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE with
RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Regulations:
- original RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU published in 2011
- RoHS 3 Directive 2015/863 published in 2015, adding four additional restricted substances (phthalates) to the original list of six.
In accordance with the RoHS Regulations and based on our suppliers’ information and to our best knowledge at the time this declaration of compliance letter was generated, we declare that our products are in full compliance with all RoHS Directives as stated above, and do not contain any hazardous substances in critical concentrations. In order to ensure that our our products are in full compliance with the RoHS Directives we work in close cooperation with our suppliers.
RoHS Regulations specify maximum levels for the following 10 restricted substances. The first six applied to the original RoHS while the last four were added under RoHS 3:
- Lead (Pb): < 1000 ppm
- Mercury (Hg): < 100 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): < 100 ppm
- Hexavalent Chromium (Cr VI): < 1000 ppm
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB): < 1000 ppm
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE): < 1000 ppm
- Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP): < 1000 ppm
- Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP): < 1000 ppm
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP): < 1000 ppm
- Diisobutyl Phthalate (DIBP): < 1000 ppm
Khatod Optoelectronic S.r.l.