Optomarket.net is owned by Khatod Optoelectronic Srl.
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl, as Controller, informs that for the establishment and execution of the outstanding contractual relationships, is in possession of some personal and fiscal data, also acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, and which are qualified by the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) as personal data, exclusively for the fiscal management of the outstanding contracts.
At Khatod Optoelectronic Srl, looking after the personal data you share with us is extremely important. We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us and understand how we use it to offer you a better, more personalised shopping experience.
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
The data controller is Khatod Optoelectronic Srl.
- Outlines the types of personal data that we collect;
- Explains how and why we collect and use your personal data;
- Explains why and when we will share personal data within Khatod Optoelectronic Srl; and
- Explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
Using our services means: this policy also applies when you shop with us over the phone, and also if you contact us or any time we contact you about our services.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
This section describes the personal data we may collect from you when you use our services, and what other personal data we may receive from other sources.
Data you provide to us directly.
When you register on our site and for our services or purchase products, you provide us with the following:
- Your name, profile information, shipping address and billing addresses, payment information, email address, phone numbers, and business name (where applicable).
- When you create an account, you are prompted to create a username and a password. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl maintains your username and password (in an encrypted format) inside our secure environment and only uses your information to welcome you back.
- The shipping and billing addresses you provided for convenience during future purchases.
- The products and other information in your basket, or contained in your order history.
When you contact us, any time Khatod Optoelectronic Srl contacts you, or whenever you take part in any promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires from Khatod Optoelectronic Srl, or whenever you post or speak with us through social media, we may collect the following information:
- Personal data you provide any time you contact us (for example: your name and contact details, including phone and email);
- Details of the emails and other digital communications, including any links in them that you access, and whether you have opened the communications;
- Email headers, source IP information, sending email server hostnames and ISP information;
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us, or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your name, address and payment information, is necessary to process your transaction. By not providing this information, you will not be able to use our website, order products or use some of our services.
When purchasing Khatod Optoelectronic Srl products, you should know:
- Khatod Optoelectronic Srl does not keep credit card numbers;
Cookies and other tracking technology
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl and our third-party partners automatically collect certain types of usage information when you use our services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl collects information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp (a unique ID that allows us to identify your browser, mobile device, or your account).
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
What does Khatod Optoelectronic Srl use my data for?
Purchase processing and provision of online, local and personalised services:
- The provision, personalisation and needs-based design of our services, including websites.
- The execution of purchase agreements and customer service, including payment processing, claim management as well as the processing of returns and complaints.
- Non-promotional communication with you on technical, security-related and contractually relevant subjects (e.g. fraud warnings, account blocking or product recall).
- The execution of campaigns, competitions and/or newsletters.
Improving the shopping experience:
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl uses data to enhance the shopping experience.
Prevention of fraud:
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl uses collected data to verify identity and secure against fraud and protect against potential security issues. This applies both to ordering and to registering for a customer account. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl uses encryption and security technologies to protect our network and data. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl also uses technical and organisational measures to secure our systems against loss, destruction, unauthorised access or distribution of customer data by unauthorised persons. Protection of personal data is our top priority.
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl uses technical and manual procedures for fraud prevention in order to protect our users from misuse of data, especially from fraudulent orders.
Business management and business optimisation:
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl transmits and processes data necessary for administrative and logistical processes.
Data processing for business management and business optimisation also allows us to improve customer service, manage fraud and security. Furthermore, Khatod Optoelectronic Srl does not sell customer information. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl does not share information without your knowledge and consent.
On the basis of your consent:
If you have given Khatod Optoelectronic Srl consent for the processing of personal data, your consent is the primary basis of our data processing. Typical purposes include:
- Subscription to a newsletter
- Participation in surveys and market research studies
- Customer Service Support documentation
- The execution of a credit check (if it is not necessary for contractual fulfilment)
Your privacy rights are important to Khatod Optoelectronic Srl. New privacy laws and requirements are constantly being implemented around the globe, Khatod Optoelectronic Srl works to ensure that your privacy is protected regardless of who you are and where you are from. We respect your privacy rights and manage your data according to your wishes.
The processed data are stored at our headquarter: Khatod Optoelectronic Srl, Via Alessandrina 25, 20095 Cusano Milanino, Milano – E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access (Right to know)
Manual right of access request
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please write at email@example.com
Right to erasure (Right to have your data deleted)
You have the right to erasure and to request the erasure of the personal data Khatod Optoelectronic Srl holds.
Manual right to be erased
If you would like to request to be erased, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl will perform the following process.
- Khatod Optoelectronic Srl will erase your account (your personal data).
- Khatod Optoelectronic Srl will remove your data from our marketing database.
- Khatod Optoelectronic Srl deletes information on transactional records only after statutory retention requirements have been met (a transactional record is the record of a purchase, invoice, refund, return, credit or payment).
- Khatod Optoelectronic Srl will keep a record of your “request to be erased” and a log of when your data was erased from our systems.
- Khatod Optoelectronic Srl will provide you with a verification email that personal data has been erased from our systems.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organisation to another; and
- Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
- Right to submit a complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any other of your rights, please email us at email@example.com
Marketing and Market Research
Khatod Optoelectronic Srl will send you relevant news, offers and surveys about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. Your email preferences can be managed on our website.
We also like to hear your views to help us to improve our services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice whether or not to take part in our market research.
We want you to understand your rights and choices regarding how we may use your personal information. Depending on how you choose to manage your information, these rights and choices may include the following:
- Profile and Data Sharing Settings: You may update your username and password, and may change some of your data sharing preferences.
- How to control your communications preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in our communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests; and
- Modifying or deleting your information: If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-Discrimination: Khatod Optoelectronic Srl provides equal service to all our customers. The exercise of your privacy rights in no way changes our service to you, our customer.
- Sale of customer data: We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl does not sell customer information. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl does not share or sell distribution lists, marketing lists, or customer lists. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl values your privacy and only uses your information for the purposes of fulfilling orders and providing the superior customer service you expect.
RETENTION AND PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through transactions on our website and customer service. We have in place secure servers, firewalls and encryption to safeguard all our information.
We will store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the business purposes fully outlined in this policy, in accordance with our legal obligations and the performance of contracts. In general, transactional records are deleted after statutory retention requirements have been met (a transactional record is the record of a purchase, invoice, refund, return, credit or payment).
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
As we are located in Italy, any information you provide will be processed and stored in Italy. Khatod Optoelectronic Srl ensures appropriate (adequate) safeguards for all customer data based on internationally recognised data protection standards.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our services may contain links to and from third-party websites related directly to our business partners, advertisers and social media sites. In addition, our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or websites. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies, terms, and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use and share information.