NACTUS 6×2 SIL – Silicone Optical SystemsGiada
Silicone Optical Systems for Power LEDS with package 3.5 mm x 3.5 mm
Optical modules made of Ultra-Clear LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) – 168.78 (l) x 68.18 (w) – from 8.61 mm to 9.44 mm (h) – consisting of 12 optics with 25.40 mm lens pitch.
No glass cover is required. NACTUS 6×2 made of silicone are high precision optical systems with exclusive properties. They are high-engineering-concept products; preserve and enhance the typical characteristics of silicone; perform high optical efficiency and extreme temperature resistance, –40°C to 130°C. Boast UV-resistance and non-yellowing properties with outstanding long-term performance.
Help disperse the heat from the LEDs by dispersing it evenly all over the lens surface.
They perfectly combine an extraordinary ability to withstand impacts while maintaining a high dimensional flexibility. Allow immediate switching from conventional lighting to Solid State Lighting and offer total compatibility and countless opportunities to customize your lighting fixtures. Available in 3 beams, they fulfill IESNA Type II Medium Cutoff, Type III Medium Cutoff and Type V Medium Cutoff. IESNA Type III optics also satisfy ME3A 13201- 2:2015 M3.
They work with Power LEDs having package 3.5 mm x 3.5 mm. However, a square housing space – 1 mm high – has been created under each lens so allowing the use of larger LEDs, such as Power LED 5 mm x 5 mm. As far as the Type II and Type III optics are concerned, a version with an arrangement of lenses rotated by 90° has been also created.
The light spots here represented refer to tests carried out with LEDs with 3mm DOM and 2mm² LES, ~ 260lm@LED.
Designed to comply with IP65 rating and IK10 rating (20 Joules).
- The hydrophobic property (immersion-proof) makes these systems particularly fitting for damp and wet environments with significant presence of water.
- Flexible material. Perfectly combine impact resistance and dimensional flexibility.
- After water penetration resistance tests carried out in Khatod’s laboratories, the test paper sheet used in this testing according to the IP procedure comes totally dry.
- After impact resistance tests carried out in Khatod’s laboratories, the modules are physically intact.
- Optical modules made of Ultra-Clear LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber).
- Dimensions: 168.78 (l) x 68.18 (w) – from 8.61 mm to 9.44 mm (h), consisting of 12 optics with 25.40 mm lens pitch
- No glass cover is required.
- Available in 3 beams, they fulfill IESNA Type II Medium Cutoff, Type III Medium Cutoff and Type V Medium Cutoff. IESNA Type III optics also satisfy ME3A 13201- 2:2015 M3.
- Integrate complex geometries and high precision microstructures.
- High optical efficiency; No birefringence. Lighting efficiency up to 92%.
- High refractive index; Low absorption of light.
- High temperature resistant, –40°C to 130°C.
- UV-resistant, non-yellowing effect.
- High resistance to chemicals and aging.
- Micro-crack resistant under harsh environmental conditions.
- No glass cover is required.
Choose your Silicone Optical Systems and buy now!
Please note, all optical systems are supplied with PPS Black Box. The box in PPS Natural or Aluminium will be supplied only on request under the KEL12 for Natural part number and KEL12ALU for Aluminium part number.