NEMA Optical Systems make your arena lighting the brightest experience!Giada
NEMA optical systems enable to optimize the high intensity light outputs of the Power LEDs.
Deliver great solutions for the most diverse Lighting applications in sporting facilities, arenas and stadiums as well as in industrial and commercial buildings. In high bay and low bay as well as in floodlight applications, indoor and outdoor, always offer an outstanding light quality.
Available in a wide gamut of models: panels made up of 36 optics (6×6) and panels realized as a flat-lens panel.
Allow to create various configurations, from as small as a single-module light to as large as a multi-module stadium light made up of 12 -16 and more elements. A single NEMA module can achieve a light flux output of around 7000 Lumens intensity.
Deliver a blend of crisp and clear light flux and ensure a total anti-glare effect. In their flat-lens version, NEMA systems generate uniform and high-efficient beams enabling a perfect lighting diffusion.
Excellent performance also in portable lighting applications, mounted on tripods or portable pedestals.
The robust structure and the IP rating make NEMA ideal to be used in headlamps in need to withstand rough handling as it may happen in accident scenes as well as in road and urban works.
- Optic Type and Beam Angles – designed for Power LEDs delivering high intensity:
– 5 models realized in the form of lens arrays made up of 36 optics (6×6), available in different beams: Narrow, Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Elliptical, complying with Nema Standards 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 7, Beam Angles Class
– 2 models realized in the form of a single flat-lens, available in total clear finish and in opal white finish.
Perform a 120° beam angle while generating a very smooth and homogeneous lighting diffusion
- Material: Optical grade PMMA HT specific for high temperature resistance, up to 125°C
- Dimensions: 110 mm (w) x 120 mm (l) x 9.51 mm (h)
- Lighting efficiency: over 85%
- Complying with UL94 Specifications
- UV protected
- Non-yellowing; total anti-glare
- The panels are provided with an area for the housing of connectors
- Interchangeability of different models on the same LED source
- IP 65 protected available, with a silicone gasket placed in the perimeter groove
- Two holes each side allow the insertion of screws to fasten the module to the LED panel
Engineered for arena lighting applications, sporting facilities, stadiums and any event area. NEMA is excellent for any application in Wide Area, High & Low Bay and General lighting, Outdoor and Indoor. Offer a great performance also in portable lighting.
Choose your lenses and buy now!
Nema lenses can come IP protected by placing a silicone gasket in the perimeter groove. The lenses are supplied without the gasket. The gasket will be supplied on request under the KGAS04 part numbers.