SIO3 JUNIOR Silicone Lenses for COB LEDs having 9mm to 23mm LES.Giada
Perform excellent transparency, high optical efficiency, high thermal stability. Preserve and enhance the optical properties of silicone.
Optimized for most popular COB LEDs, SIO3 Junior Silicone Lenses are free form lenses, engineered by implementing new optical techniques and manufactured by using the cold injection-moulding process. The LEDs of latest generation achieve very high temperatures which could put strain on the conventional polymers such as PMMI, PMMA and PC. Silicone is high temperature resistant, from -40°C up to peaks of 200°C, very low yellowing, micro-crack resistant under harsh environmental conditions.
Thanks to the most cutting-edge engineering and the advanced technologies developed by Khatod R&D Team, the typical properties of Silicone have not only been totally transferred but even boosted in the realization process of the SIO3 Junior Silicone Lenses. Designed for street lighting applications, are perfect for any application in wide area lighting, outdoor and indoor.
- Optic type: Free form lenses, optimized for most popular COB LEDs
- Designed for Street Light applications
- Excellent transparency; high optical efficiency; no birefringence; high temperature resistant; flexibility at low temperatures; UV-resistant; no yellowing effect; easy fit to the final application; no need for extra protection such as glass or gasket; micro-crack resistant under harsh environmental conditions; immersion-proof; explosion-proof
- Different beam angles
- Diameter: 90mm
- Height: from 15.30mm to 35.31mm
- Sio3 JUNIOR Lens series works with COB LEDs having 9mm to 23mm LES
- SIO3 JUNIOR Silicone Lenses are designed to comply with IP and IK rating
Research, Analysis, Know-how: NOT conventional technologies, BUT ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.
New optical techniques, elaborate geometries and totally new manufacturing processes customized by Khatod have been developed and implemented in order to make these innovative lenses able to achieve a superior optical refractive index, while delivering an optical performance perfectly complying with the optical efficiency requirements posed by the COB LEDs of latest generation.