STRIP Lenses: the perfect match for Mid Power LEDs used in applications high-efficiency lightingGiada
Why choosing STRIP Lenses for your lighting projects?
- Perfect control of light beams
- Homogeneous light distribution
- Total anti-glare effect
- Effective colour uniformity
STRIP Lenses play a fundamental role in guiding light. Maximize the entire system efficacy and ensure a unique performance.
Specific optical geometries reduce the colour issues that may occur with LEDs designed for high Lmn/W efficacy.
STRIP LENSES – SYMMETRIC and ASYMMETRIC BEAMS
- REAL TIR LENSES, manufactured using high precision injection molding process. They ARE NOT manufactured by extrusion
- Designed to suit most popular Mid Power LEDs as well as SMD LEDs. Perfect both with white and color LEDs
- Dimensions: H×W×L = 8.5×12.5×200 mm
- Available in clear and frosted finish
- Symmetric and asymmetric beams: homogenous, uniform, precise
- Efficiency > 89%
- Material: Optical Grade PMMA
- On request, can be supplied with proper aluminum extrusions, 600mm long, able to host 3 butt-mounted strips
- Linear pins enable robust mounting into the proper aluminum extrusions as well as in other kind of assembly
- Extra protection is recommended for outdoor applications; non-water-resistant
Architectural & Decorative, Creative lighting STRIP Lenses – Symmetric Beam, commercial, retail, shop windows, musem, etc., Aircraft interior, Under cabinet, stairs, etc., Furniture Integrated lighting, Exhibits, Wall washing, Cove & Corridor
LEAVE A COMMENT